In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of the Spanish Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and in compliance with the European Directive 2009/136/CE, Civio informs you that this website makes use of of cookies.
To make full use of the content and custom features of this website, your browser on your computer or mobile device must accept cookies. It is common for your browser to do it by default.
Cookies on this website do not store confidential information such as your name, address, etc. However, if you want to restrict, block or delete cookies from this website or any other, you can configure your browser to reject or accept the cookies, or to delete them automatically after closing the browser or turn off the browser computer or mobile device.
The configuration of cookies in browsers is done as follows:
- Firefox: Preferences > Privacy.
- Google Chrome: Settings > Privacy > Content Settings > Cookies.
- Safari: Preferences > Privacy
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced.
If you share content on this website through social networks like Facebook and Twitter, you may receive cookies from such websites. Third-party cookie settings are not under the control of Civio, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about your cookies and how to manage them.
In Civio we use the following cookies:
- _ga: This Google cookie is used for the Google Analytics service. These Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the web. It also calculates when a session, user origin, and keywords are finished.